September 5th, 2015 | Making a good Contractor choice!
Here are a few steps to take before entering into an agreement for home repair work by a contractor.
The more thorough you are, the less stressed you are during this project!
1. Check the Better Business Bureau for any unresolved complaints they may have. Log on www.bbb.org/memphis which covers West Tennessee, North Mississippi & East Arkansas.
Also, www.bbb.org provides a Search for any Accredited BBB Business you may wish to review.
2. Check out the business on the State of Tennessee's Contractor Licensing Board website,
3. Ask the contractor for references for past work completed.
4. Confirm that the contractor has a verifiable business address.
5. Ask to see the contractor's Certificate of Insurance and confirm it is current and in effect.
Enjoy your repair and/or remodeling with confidence and excitement!