December 27th, 2015 | Refinancing
ALWAYS REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE OF #REFINANCE IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS IN RELOCATING -
TRY TO REDUCE THE #MORTGAGE YEARS WHEN YOU REFINANCE.
As mortgage #rates have remained historic low and #home values have appreciated many #homeowners
are taking the opportunity to lower their monthly mortgage payment and (or) reducing the term of the mortgage.
Low rates are the only barometer is determine if a #refinance is a true financial benefit.
Factors to consider:
1. Can the Mortgage Insurance (M.I.) that is added to the
monthly payment be eliminated?
2. Is the mortgage rate low enough to make a difference.
3. How many years can I lower the term of the mortgage and still have
the same approximate payment?
4. Can I use some equity to consolidate other debt?
5. Can I pull out equity for home improvements or children's needs?
Visit http://www.1stophomeloans.com/refinance-center/ for more information.