When you refinance, certain documents and information will help the process move forward more quickly. Below are listed some of the more common documents needed to refinance. The more information you have on-hand, the faster your refinancing will go.
You are likely to need Employment Information
Assets & Obligations Information
- Most recent month's pay stubs (originals)
- W-2 forms from the last 2 years (copies)
- Income tax return information, especially if self-employed in the past 2 years (copies)
- Checking, savings, or stock accounts; 401K information; etc. (copies)
- Current credit score and reports
- Debt data such as credit card or current mortgage information
- Homeowners insurance (copy, especially of the declarations page)
- Proof of title insurance
It's fast, free, and secure.